PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS (email@example.com) AND WEB SITE URL (www.phila.gov/cityplanning) HAVE CHANGED.
2. Executive Director's Update.
3. Staff Presentation: Recognition of American Planning Association "Great Places in America" Neighborhood Award to the Chestnut Hill (Presented by David Schaaf).
4. Action Item: Adoption of Philadelphia2035 Lower Northeast District Plan (Presented by Ian Litwin).
5. Action Item: Acceptance of Hunting Park Neighborhood Strategic Plan 2022 (Presented by David Ortiz and Pita Lacenski Oxholm of Esperanza).
6. Action Items: Legislative Amendments to the Zoning Code:
7. Action Item: Zoning Remapping Bill 120724: Remapping a portion of the area bounded by Fifth, Clearfield, and Sixth Streets, and Allegheny Avenue from "I2" Medium Industrial to "CMX3" Community Commercial Mixed-Use (Introduced by Councilmember Sanchez on September 20, 2012; Presented by Marty Gregorski).
8. Action Item: Streets Bill 120648: Striking Senate Street from a point 106 feet west of Rosewood Street to its terminus (Introduced by Councilmember Johnson on September 13, 2012; Presented by Sarah Chiu).
9. Action Item: Streets Bill 120649: Striking "A" Street from Erie Avenue to a cul-de-sac turnaround to accommodate new hospital development (Introduced by Councilmember Sanchez on September 13, 2012; Presented by Sarah Chiu).
10. Action Item: Streets Bill 120661: Revising the lines and grades of Delaware Avenue from Spring Garden Street northwest to Ellen Street, and of Penn Street from Delaware Avenue northwest to Ellen Street, to accommodate a pedestrian and bicycle trail (Introduced by Councilmember Squilla on September 13, 2012; Presented by Sarah Chiu).
11. Action Item: Streets Bill 120723: Striking and relocating a drainage right-of-way on a site located at the northeast corner of Island and Bartram Avenues to accommodate new hotel development (Introduced by Councilmember Johnson on September 20, 2012; Presented by Sarah Chiu).