In partnership with Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance is pleased to announce the availability of grant funds through the Pennsylvania Partners in the Arts grant program.
Applications for Project Stream Grants are now available! The Project Stream Grant is a competitive grant that awards funds up to $2,500 to individual artists and organizations for arts projects. The application deadline is Monday, June 20th, 2016.
This year, the Cultural Alliance is excited to partner with grant writer Rachel Locke to bring you a grant writing workshop and information session about the grant application:
Eligibility Requirements: Projects must be an arts activity conducted for the benefit of the public (for profit organizations are ineligible); take place in Buck County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County or Philadelphia County; have a public component; and the applicant, if an individual, must be at least 18 years old.
Application Deadline: Project Stream applications must be submitted online via eGRANT by Monday, June 20th, 2016. The Application Postmark Deadline for sending completed Project Stream applications is also Monday, June 20th 2016.
1. Carefully review the Project Stream Guidelines & Application (pdf format is attached on the right side of this page)
2. Log into eGrant to begin an application:
For Returning Applicants: Login to ppa.egrant.net using your previous login and password. If you do not remember your password you can follow the link and it will be sent to you. If you do not remember your login or the email that was used please contact Erin De Rosa at email@example.com or 215-399-3520.
For New Applicants: Create an account at ppa.egrant.net. You will be asked to provide general contact information and choose a login and password.
3. Once you've logged into eGrant, select the drop-down box labeled 'Select Grant Type'
4. Select '2016-2017 PPA Project Stream'
5. Click 'Create New Form'
6. NEW THIS YEAR: Upload all support materials into eGrant. You do NOT need to send these support materials to the Cultural Alliance if you upload them to eGrant.
7. After completing the online application, you must also send 2 copies of your application form (do not include support materials if you uploaded them to eGrant) to the Cultural Alliance at the following address: