Interested in working in a very fast paced environment alongside some amazing people? OCF Realty is hiring a dynamic licensed real estate agent to show rental properties throughout Philadelphia. Non-hustlers need not apply. This position will be responsible for supporting our leasing team with showings. Applicants should be passionate about customer service and sales with a proven track record in a sales environment. Lastly, we're looking for someone who is as passionate about Philadelphia's neighborhoods and community as we are, and shares our culture of authenticity.
Benefits include $35k starting salary, monthly bonus opportunities, health benefits, 401K matching, and working alongside some of the best in the business. Sunday-Thursday work week.
OCF Realty is a Philadelphia neighborhood-focused real estate brokerage that provides comprehensive services in property management, home buying and selling, and real estate development. Our team consists of expert leasing and real estate agents who specialize in zip codes, not dollar signs. We also operate five OCF Coffee House locations in Philadelphia. What do realty and coffee have to do with one another, you ask? The way we do both -- and the way we feel that they're done best -- is that each fosters community growth and strength in all things local. We believe that most people want to live in a neighborhood with mutually beneficial ties among the people and businesses, and we exist to forge that relationship.
- Perform leasing, marketing, customer service and administrative duties, to include:
- Fielding phone calls from prospective tenants, scheduling appointments or showing
- Meet with prospective renters and take them on tours of the apartments and homes that interest them
- Develop full knowledge of application information required, screening process and policies regarding rentals
- Explain leases and all appropriate paperwork to new residents
- Follow up with prospective renters
- Walk apartments and report all necessary improvements
- Maintain good relationship with current and prospective residents, and provide personalized service
Education, Experience and Skills required:
- Real Estate Industry experience: 2 years
- Bachelor's degree required
- Real Estate license preferred
- Must maintain a neat and professional image and demeanor
- Must be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, flexible and service-oriented
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at once while remaining detailed and well organized.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Philadelphia's neighborhoods
To apply please email your resume and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Deadline for submissions is February 13th. Please no walk-ins.